Tuesday 5 March 2013

Editing the Road for DVD

After creating the title for the DVD that I have chosen to do , I then started with the editing of the road image.





















The first thing that I did was open up the road image.





















Once I then had the image opened I then selected the polygon lasso tool ready to select just the road.



















Using the polygon lasso tool i selected the area that i wish to delete so that the road is just left.











 

Once I had deleted slected area I noticed that there was some of the background still in the image so therefore I then selected the lasso tool and i went round the road section making sure that no part of the background was left.

















I was then left with just the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment