Monday 4 March 2013

Gathering the resources for DVD case

Now that I have made an decision on the film that I will be creating a DVD package for I now need to go and get the resources that I need to be able to successfully complete this.

Down below is how I ensured that the images I using are free to use and modify if necessary.


 

The first thing I did was go to the cog icon at the right hand side of the screen and then click on where it says "Advanced Search" 

 I then scrolled to the bottom of the page till I got to the section which is all about 'Usage Rights', i simply clicked on the arrow and went do to the option within the drop box which says 'free to use, share or modify , even commercially'. By me selecting this one means that whatever resources I use for my DVD package means that I am not breaking the copyright law and if I wished to then sell my DVD package i have the right to do so 
  Now at the top of the page it says that all the resources that I have searched for are 'labeled for commercial reuse with modification. Therefore I now can get all the resources I need. Down below are all the resources that I am going to be using  in order to create the DVD package of my chosen film that I decided on earlier.    http://i.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-5452083285-hd/Argentina/RegionsProvincesTowns/Patagonia/Santa_Cruz_Province/Lago_Argentino_Department/El_Chalten/Long_Road_to_El_Chalten.jpg






















  













 











No comments:

Post a Comment