Wednesday 27 March 2013

Editing the transparency of Paul Walker

Editing the transparency of Paul Walker




Now that I have adjusted the image of Big Ben I am now going to edit the image of Paul Walker as I would like to have him faded slightly into the background. To be able to accomplish this I will need to alter the transparency of the image. 



















First of all I select the layer in which consists of the image of Paul Walker. 



















After selecting the correct layer I then go to the section in which is about the opacity of the image at the current moment it is at 100%. To change this is clicked on the little white arrow next to the percentage. Once I had done that it then came up with a movable scroll bar and by moving the arrow on the scroll bar changes the opacity/transparency of the image.

















I then move the arrow up and down the scroll bar until I have the opactiy /transparency that I am satisified with and want the image to have on the DVD cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment