Tuesday 12 March 2013

Editing the Tower of Pisa

Just like I have done with Big Ben I now going to be editing the Tower of Pisa image as that is part of the construction on the front cover of the DVD case.

Firstly I opened up the tower of pisa image into Photoshop and then I select the selcetion tool I wish tyo use to help me edit this image. The selection tool that I am going to use is the polygon tool as I am able to get  close to the image as possible whihc means I reduce the the background showing and also able to do the straight parts of the image easy.
















I then copy the selected area of the image I have just selected.















 I then paste the selected area onto a new page.















As I can see that some of the background is still showing I then again use the lasso tool as this will enable me to go into tricky angles and corners that are consisted within the image.















After finishing with the lasso tool I am left with a perfect image which can just be put straight on the front cover without anymore editing needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment