Monday 6 May 2013

Adding transitions over clips


Adding transitions over clips


















I am now going to be adding some transitions on to some of the clips within the trailer. 













First of all I select the clip that I wish to add a transition too. 


  










I then go to the ‘Effects’ tab and down to where it says ‘Video Transitions’. Within ‘Video Transitions’ there are many transitions to choose from.  














After analysing all the transitions I have chosen to go with the transition ‘Slide’ as this transition suits the trailer the best. 


  










I then drag and drop the transition onto the sequence in the position I wish to have it. Therefore this means that the transition has been successfully added on to the sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment