Monday 6 May 2013

Importing videos and Images into Adobe Premiere



Importing videos and Images into Adobe Premiere














Now that I have all the folders that I need for my trailer I can now start importing video, images and mp3 files ready top be used within the trailer of ‘The Pursuit’. 













Firstly I am going to import the music track in which will be played in the background of the trailer. So I right click and go to where it says ‘Import’. 

















After clicking on ‘Import’, it then opens up a box where I then have to select the file or files that I wish to import. 


 














I then allocate the file that I wish to import and then click ‘Open’. 


 






Once I have clicked on ‘Open’, a box appears which displays the file being imported. 


 










The music track has now been successfully imported. 


 









All I do now is drag and drop the music track so that it is contained in the folder of ‘Audio’. 


 










I then repeat the process until I have all the videos, images and audio that I need for my trailer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment