Thursday 2 May 2013

Setting up the specifications for the trailer


 
Setting up the specifications for the trailer
 
 
Now that I have created, designed and produced the DVD cover and label, I now have to start working on the trailer of the film ‘The Pursuit. Down below shows you the steps I took in order to have the correct specifications that I need.  
Step 1: Firstly I open up Adobe Premiere Pro as this is the software that I am using to create the trailer within.  It then comes up with a few options which I can choose from which are to create a new project, open up an existing project that I have and if I need any help. For this instance I click on the icon to create a new project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 2: After choosing to create a new project another box then appears in which I can select the video display format, audio display format and capture format.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 3: All I do on this section is change the location of where the project is going to be saved in and the name of the project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 4: I then go to the next section but I do not need to change anything so I just click on ‘OK’.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 5: After clicking on ‘OK’, a box then appears which shows all the available presets that I can choose from.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 6: The preset that I need to have for my trailer is ‘DV –PAL Widescreen 48kHz’. I then click on ‘OK’.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 7: After clicking on ‘OK’ I then creates a new project with my requirements that I have chosen.
 
 
 
Step 8: Now that I have my project made I am now going to create some folders ready for my audio, images and video that I will have in the trailer. To be able to do this I right click and click on ‘New Bin’.


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 9: It then creates a new folder and all I then need to do is rename the folder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 10: I then repeat the process until I have all the folders that I need.
 
 

 
 
 
 
Now that I have all the folders that I need for my trailer for 'The Pursuit' , I can now start actually prodcuing the trailer with video and images.




 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment