Tuesday 30 April 2013

Adding some transparency onto the DVD label


Adding some transparency onto the DVD label




Now that I have my DVD nearly created, I am now going to add some transparency with some of the images to blend them more in with the background.
 

 
One of the images that I will be adding transparency too is the image of then Nissan Skyline, so firstly I select the layer in which consists of the Nissan Skyline image as I would like to blend the image more into the background.
 

 
 
 
 
 









Secondly I then go to the right hand panel where the transparency sector is.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then click on the arrow which then brings up a drop down list of different percentages to choose from, the lower the percentage the more the image becomes transparent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I then analyse the percentages I have to choose from until I have the transparency that I need. I have chosen to go with the percentage of 80% as this blends the image into the background slightly. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then repeat the same process to add some transparency to the vector image of the speedometer. For the speedometer I have chosen to have the percentage as 70% as I still want the speedometer to be behind the Nissan Skyline and blends well into the background.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment