Tuesday 30 April 2013

Using the brushes tool on to my DVD label


 
Using the brushes tool on to my DVD label
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now I am going to use the 'Brushes Tool' on to my DVD label that I have produced. the way that I am going to use the 'Brushes Tool'  is that where the title of the film is allocated underneath I am going to add an effect which will look like tyre tracks underlining the title.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
Firstly i go to the left hand side panel to the 'Brushes Tool' icon in order to start creating the effect I want to have on the label.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then go to the right hand side panel to the 'Brushes' section in order to start analysing the different brushes that i can use within my DVD label.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then make a decisioon ont eh brush type i would like to use. The brush type that i haave selcted to use on to my DVD label is the 'Charcoal type' and this more resembles tyre tracks and suits my DVD label the most.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then use the brush type to then brush on to the allocated space i would like to have that brush tool appear on my DVD label.

 













I then copied and pasted the brush I had just created to make a set of tyre tracks that I want to have .














I then change the colour of the tracks to blue as this suits the colour scheme of what is used on the DVD label.





 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment