Thursday 25 April 2013

Adding the text around the DVD label




 
Adding the text around the DVD label
 
 
 
I am now going to be adding text around the DVD in order to make it look more professional and look like a DVD that you would see in a shop. Down below are the steps that I took to be able to add text going around the DVD label.
 
Step 1: Firstly I go to the ellipse tool as this is what I will be using to make the curve path around the DVD label.













Step 2:  I then create the circle to the measurements that I need, I then click on ‘OK’.

            Step 3:  Now that the ellipse has been created I make sure that there is no fill and that it is in the right place  Before 
  











After
















Step 4: After placing the ellipse n the right position, I now go to the left hand side panel and select the ‘Type on a path tool’ option.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 5: Once I have selected the ‘Type on a path tool’ option I then start typing the text I wish to have on my DVD label. I also then select the colour I wish to have the text too. It then has been successfully completed.
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment