Wednesday 17 April 2013

Adding the 'Wind' filter to the DVD title

Adding the 'Wind' filter to the DVD title
















Above is the DVD cover of my chosen DVD. After analysing the cover I have decided that I would like to add an effect on the DVD title. After analysing the different filters that I can use to add an effect on the DVD title, I have chosen to go with the ‘Wind’ filter as this makes the filter look like it is moving at speed and this suits on what the whole DVD is about. 


















First of all I select the layer that the DVD title is within.
 















I then go to the top tool bar to the ‘Filter’ selection. I then go down to where it says ‘Stylize’ and then across to the ‘Wind’ filter in which I wish to use on my DVD cover. 


























After choosing the ‘Wind’ filter a box appears which allows me to choose a couple of options such as the type of method I wish to have and thee direction that the method is coming from.
 






















The method that I have chosen to go with is the ‘Blast’ method as this gives the feature of the title moving in speed which I want to have.  The direction I have chosen is ‘From the Left’ as I wish to have the DVD title looking as it is moving from right to left.  I then click on ‘Ok’ to apply the choices I have made. 





















After clicking on ‘OK’ it has applied to the filter.  


















I then repeat the process to the DVD title that is on the spine.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment